Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some of my Favorites from the last week!

When I look at these pictures I feel two things: I am so proud of the cute and charming little girl she is becoming, and I am so sad that she is growing like a weed! I know, it's weird! Watching her grow makes me both happy and sad! Either way, she still manages to make me feel SO much joy every day, and I love her to pieces, even if she whines all day long!

Enjoy!
Sporting her church clothes!

In awe of the huge falling snow flakes!

She couldn't seem to keep her eyes open very well this day! Also, I bought this cute little number for 3 dollars at Target!


She thought the skirt felt funny so she kept holding up her arms!

I LOVE this little outfit! Again, I have to brag about my bargain. I bought those adorable little jean leggings (jeggings) for 3 bucks!

She is so proud of her standing abilities!

Always giggling!

Talking, talking, talking!

Getting tired of pictures!

But then Daddy shows up, and things get more fun again!

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute, Britt! I can see a lot of Paige in her!

    ReplyDelete