I noticed awhile ago that Elsie had this incessant need to be in the kitchen at the same time as me! I finally decided that it was time to give her her own spot, pull out some kitchen utensils, and let her go at it. She took to the cooking process like a pro! It is quite apparent that she watches me like a hawk because the first things I gave her were a spoon and a bowl and she immediately started "stirring". She's a smart one, I tell you!
So here is a little montage of Elsie's muffin making process. I didn't make her pose for any of these pictures, I was simply a bystander!
 |
| Busy, busy, busy! |
 |
| Oh hey Mom! |
 |
| Better see how this measuring cup tastes before we get started. |
 |
| Checking out the muffin tin! |
 |
| Stirring! |
 |
| Pouring into the muffin tins! |
 |
| Where did all my ingredients go? |
FUN!!!!!!!!!! What a honey! :)
ReplyDeleteEat your heart out Rachael Ray.
ReplyDelete