Nope, just a teething child.
I swear I do my best to take care of her, but there is only so much I can do for this currently rashy,
drooling, puke-y, cranky, teething, poopy mess of a baby! Pony tails and cute outfits are not in the cards when teething is in full force. I'm sure I'm technically only supposed to put adorable pictures of her when she's all gussied up on my blog, but I'm a realist, and believe it or not, my life isn't all glitz and glamor! <----This is me, being a little sarcastic, clearly I don't think that people actually think that I live a life of glamor! If you didn't already catch on to that, don't worry, you will learn soon enough.
 |
| I had to take off her clothes about 5 minutes before this because she upchucked all over them. When I came from cleaning up the kitchen, this is what I found. |
 |
| Woof! |
 |
| Minutes! It takes her only minutes to SOAK a shirt from top to bottom! |
|
|
Her teeth hurt so badly that she just sits and makes this noise for hours. I think she does it partially out of pain, and partially because she likes the vibration it causes in her mouth. You can see her try to sneak out a smile for just a second!She still manages to be a sweetheart even though she is feeling tough!
I just played this video and Kona comes barreling around the corner with her ears up just looking around the room for the noise Elsie was making. She looked worried. Poor Elsie :(
ReplyDeleteOh, P.S. your daughter is still ADORABLE :)
It must be tough to be so cute and teething at the same time... :( Poor thing!! She's ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete