| Getting a good close look at the new baby! |
| Her first time in the barn, and her first time meeting baby calves! |
| She loved the calves! However, she had a hard time paying attention to them as she was too busy looking around the barn. |
| Wondering why this calf is licking her foot. |
| Trying out a cute new dress from Greta and Nora! |
| Eating her new favorite snack courtesy of Grandma Janelle! An ice cube and a banana. A teething baby's ultimate snack! |


Does she get to have her helmet off for good now??? I love the pics, she's getting SO big! :)
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! (and the fact that you have some with you in them too :)
ReplyDeleteWell, the helmet story is kind of a long one so I'll tell you the shortened version. Her head is pretty much perfect except he was hoping to get a little better number for her length. He wants her to wear it for another month. We have sort of been wearing it part time since she's basically normal! Don't tell the specialist that though because he would not be impressed with us!!! =)
ReplyDeleteEvery 7 month old (if I did my Kelley math correct...I counted on my fingers) should experience calving season :) Glad she had fun!!
ReplyDelete