I have been sitting on the couch doing homework while Elsie is playing. When I looked over, I realized that she has been playing with just her telephone for the last half hour straight. It is mesmerizing to watch her explore and learn. She has turned it around and around and felt and scratched every surface. She has chewed on every part of the string, and dialed every single number. A smirk sneaks onto her face every time she dials a number and makes the phone ring. She has even attempted to shove the whole telephone receiver into her mouth.
I find her curiosity to be so admirable! She can find entertainment in almost anything. As she gets toys that are more and more intricate, she takes more and more time to examine them and make sure she is fully aware of how they work. I find myself dying to know what she is thinking every time she stops and takes a good long look at a toy. Is she taking in the color? Is she carefully planning her next move? Or is she just in total awe of what an awesome toy her Mamma has presented her with?
 |
| Finally figured out how to dial the numbers! |
 |
| Making sure it tastes okay. |
 |
| This is an unrelated picture but it's funny! Yesterday was gorgeous so we wanted to go for a walk! Well, Daddy forgot to leave the stroller when he went to work so we had to use our small umbrella stroller. So here she is, in her snowsuit, packed into her stroller like a sardine! She LOVED the walk by the way, she even fell asleep like this! |
CUTIE!!!!!
ReplyDelete