Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 18, 2011

Pictures From the Week

I figure since it has been so long since I posted something good that I would add in a little bonus post! 
Here are some pictures from the last week.




We went to visit my sister and her family last weekend! We had so much fun! Elsie loooves her cousin Max. Everything he does makes her laugh. She especially likes his Michael Phelps move.
She likes to sit right by me on the couch when I do homework!


It was 50 degrees out last week! 50 degrees in February!!! She thought she had died and gone to heaven when we got to play outside on the deck.

I bet you all thought I was being dramatic when I said watching the cars go by is a daily occurrence. You can see the intense concentration in her eyes.

Playing with her friend in the mirror!

Can't keep her eyes off of Daddy. Typical.

We took these next few pictures because I wanted to show off her new pj's. They are so cute that they make me just melt! She is such a ham that it's often hard to get a decent picture of her. So, here are the best ones!


1 comment:

  1. She is just the cutest little thing!!! I love the video! :)

    ReplyDelete